• Report: #1122016

• Updated: Sat, February 08, 2014

• Reported By: all State Cleaning — Brentwood New York
David's Janitorial & Maintenance Services
6 Jefferson Drive Sportswood, New Jersey USA

David's Janitorial & Maintenance Services DJMS David Silwanes Refuse to pay off for services rendered Sportswood New Jersey

BE AWARE :

David Janitorial & Maintenance Services known as DJMS located in Sportswood NJ. I began doing service for this company in October 2013. I worked for them for 2 months for 19 different locations for supermarkets. During these 2 months this company incur charges for $46,572.05. On November 25 of 2013 we recieved a termination letter for all the 19 location. I believed before we started servicing these stores, this company were having a lot of issues with the cleanliness of these stores that i was not aware untill we started working and the super at these location started to complain and that the reason this company got terminated. I did not receive a PENNY  from this company for these two months that i serviced them. This man " DAVID SILWARNES  is a thief, and a crook, he refused to pay me so i can pay my workers. I'm suing him for the money he owed and I'm taking him to court. Please be aware of that company before getting in business with this person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Davids-Janitorial-Maintenance-Services/Sportswood-New-Jersey-08884/Davids-Janitorial-Maintenance-Services-DJMS-David-Silwanes-Refuse-to-pay-off-for-servi-1122016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David's Janitorial & Maintenance Services

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC