Complaint Review: Davinci Meeting Rooms, LLC

• Submitted: Tue, December 11, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: Lance — Mesa Arizona United States of America
Davinci Meeting Rooms, LLC

Davinci Meeting Rooms, LLC Davinci Virtual, LLC Poor Customer Service and Phone System, Internet

Very Simple.  I setup a reservation for a conference room and had to cancel.  I tried to cancel within the 48 hours as they requested but could not using there telephone number. The phone just kept ringing.  Even though I could prove that I made the calls, (since we have VOIP and all calls are logged) they were not waivering on giving me a full refund or transferring it to another date.  There answering service never picked up.

Finally I left my phone on speaker and just let it ring until someone answered.  it rang for a whole minutes which is around 11 rings before there answering service picked it up.  They said becuase I didnt wait long enough for them to pick up the phone that it was my problem and they were sorry for the inconvenience. (paraphrasing)

I sent a respectful letter requesting a refund or credit for another date and they denied it.  So I had no choice but to eat the $200 I lost due to poor customer service. Don't use this company if customer service is your motivation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Davinci-Meeting-Rooms-LLC/internet/Davinci-Meeting-Rooms-LLC-Davinci-Virtual-LLC-Poor-Customer-Service-and-Phone-System-In-980630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Davinci Meeting Rooms, LLC