Complaint Review: Davinci Virtual, LLC

Davinci Virtual, LLC
2150 South 1300 East, Suite 200 Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Davinci Virtual, LLC Review - BAIT & SWITCH Salt Lake City, Utah

*Author of original report: Update - Resolved

Late last week I submitted a quote request through Davinci's website, looking for a Nevada virtual office. I received an email reply on Friday with the following content:

----------------------------------

Nevada is a great place to look for what you need.  The location on 3651 Lindell Rd Suite D in Las Vegas is probably the best virtual office deal we have in the world.  Its only $40/month and mail forwarding is included.  Not only is mail forwarding included but so is cost of postage as long as its forwarded to another addresses in the United States.

----------------------------------

I thought that $40/month with mail forwarding included was a good deal, so I called John, gave him my credit card information, and placed the order.

Now the company is telling me that I will have to pay the cost of postage plus 50%. Of course I can upgrade to one of their other (more expensive) packages, which has mail forwarding included.

I've spoken to representatives of this company multiple times now, and they refuse to stand by the deal that I purchased from them. This is a cut and dry bait and switch scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2011 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Davinci-Virtual-LLC/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84106/Davinci-Virtual-LLC-Review-BAIT-SWITCH-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-714031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Davinci Virtual, LLC

Update - Resolved

AUTHOR: Chris K - (United States of America)

I have since worked to an acceptable resolution with the company. I look forward to judging their service and hope they can deliver.