Complaint Review: Davinci Virtual

• Submitted: Wed, February 02, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 07, 2011

• Reported By: Ripped Off by Answering Service — Denver Colorado United States of America
Davinci Virtual
2150 S. 1300 E. Suite 350 Salt Lake City, UT 84106 Salt Lake, Utah United States of America

Davinci Virtual Davinci Virtual Services Answering services offered by Davinci Virutal - failed to disclose critical decisive information, promised refund deceptively Salt Lake, Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Davinci Virtual Services

The first time I spoke to DaVinci Virtual they seem to offer what appeared to be a high standard of answering services for our business. I was promised that my credit card would not be charged until I provided information to them about our company.

Subsequently, I was shocked to see that one of the first efforts made by DaVinci Virtual the following day was to charge my card! When I called them and question them about it, they went into a long dissertation that they would have to investigate the recorded phone call to determine if they could issue me a credit.They also promised they would answer my calls from 8 AM to 8 PM but failed to tell me that it was Eastern Standard Time which has a two-hour difference and would have affected our decision to do business with DaVinci virtual.

Upon learning about the TimeZone discrepancy,I immediately asked them to refund my money as this was the turning point to discourage me from doing business with them. I then received another phone call from their customer service department, which continued to apologize and promise me that they would refund all my money as promised. I then received another call and this time they informed me that since it would take up to 10 days to refund my money, they decided instead to simply issue me two months credit. When I told them I did not want their offer and did not want to do business with them, they responded that they could not offer me a refund and was going to charge my card.

I would highly recommend that no one does business with this company, they promise you many things that they can't deliver, they have deceptive practices and smooth talk you into giving them your credit card number. Don't be fooled by the pretty pictures they send you of the girls they promote that will be answering your calls, this is one is a deceptive group!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2011 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Davinci-Virtual/Salt-Lake-Utah-84106/Davinci-Virtual-Davinci-Virtual-Services-Answering-services-offered-by-Davinci-Virutal--690065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Davinci Virtual

Davinci Virtual Services

AUTHOR: Coco Quillen - (United States of America)

To Whom It May Concern:

On 1/25/10, this client called in and purchased our services over the phone. We do read a disclosure with all our terms of service outlined and ask the client to verbally agree to our terms prior to sign up (which is legally binding). We also have this call recorded and shared with this client that he did in fact agree to our terms. The terms also discussed that should he choose to agree to them, the services and billing does start immediately. It was also clearly discussed that we answer calls  8am-8pm EST. The client did repeat and ask "8-8 EST?" and the sales rep confirmed again. We apologize if there was any confusion there. Our website also clearly lists our answering times as 8am-8pm EST (you can view this detail here: http://www.davincivirtual.com/receptionists/). The client agreed to the disclosure at 5:16pm. The client also received a copy of our terms of service in his order confirmation that was emailed.

Since then, the client had expressed that he did not want to move forward with services. Although our terms of service require 30 day notice to terminate, we did waive this for the client and we terminated the services immediately. We also refunded the monthly fee he originally paid even though according to our terms of service that the client agreed to the charge was valid. We did explain that depending on his bank, the credit could take a few days to show up on his statement, but we would issue the request immediately. We did issue this refund on 2/3/2011.

We have done everything we can to rectify this situation for the client. If the client has any further questions they are more than welcome to contact me at 877-693-2846.

Coco Quillen