- Report: #1024925
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Davinci Virtual
Davinci Virtual2150 South 1300 East, Suite 200 Internet United States of America
Davinci Virtual Davinci Virtual - worse phone service. Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Withing 2-3 months they start switching the receptionist with trainees who will not take your messages properly and later you will have so many different receptionist that you will lose track of their names. Of course this is really bad for your client when they hear 20 different names for receptionist. And since each one of them are handling may be 20-30 companies they will stop taking your calls. You yourself will end up taking calls. When you complain they will be ok for few calls and then back to their crappy service. When i wanted to cancel their service they make if so hard to cancel it and then send you double bills. if you don't pay then they send you to collection agency. They are total Rip-off and i will never recommend them to anyone.
Below i have listed everything in points:
1. They start good for 2-3 months
2. Then keep changing the virtual receptionist so your client will hear 20 different receptionists names/ voice each time they call.
3. Stop taking calls - you will end up taking the calls because you dont want to lose business
4. When you want to cancel they make it really hard..
5. They will still continue to pick 1-2 calls and bill you for the whole month.
6. If you don't pay they send you extra billing and to collection agency.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Davinci-Virtual/internet/Davinci-Virtual-Davinci-Virtual-worse-phone-service-Internet-1024925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.