Complaint Review: Davis Roofing & Siding

• Updated: Sat, April 06, 2013

• Reported By: Dale — Mantua New Jersey
Davis Roofing & Siding
406 Lincoln Road Pilesgrove, New Jersey United States of America

Davis Roofing & Siding John Davis I had a new roof installed on top of my existing roof on 9/14/11. My roof leaks around my skylight. Pilesgrove, New Jersey

I had a new roof installed over my existing roof on 9/14/11.  I have a lifetime guarantee.  My roof started leaking after it rained around 2 months ago.  John Davis said he would come and fix it but never came.  The roof leaked around my skylight.  My son caulked it and that worked till the last snow we had.  I called Mr. Davis but he wouldn't answer the phone.  I had to get another roofer to repair the damage. Please report Mr. Davis to the proper authorities.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2013 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Davis-Roofing-Siding/Pilesgrove-New-Jersey-08098/Davis-Roofing-Siding-John-Davis-I-had-a-new-roof-installed-on-top-of-my-existing-roof-on-1041228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Davis Roofing & Siding