Complaint Review: Davis and Associates

• Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: Mad Max — bausman Pennsylvania United States of America
Davis and Associates
Yorba Linda, California United States of America

Davis and Associates Davis Partners and Associates Fake Debt Collectors Scammers Yorba Linda, California

Someone from Davis and Associates has been harassing us at work. THis man first calls me then calls my wife at her work. They will not identify themselves or send a letter or even give us their address.

The left a message at my wife`s work saying that I had 24 hours to get in contact with them or I would be sued. Yet they dont tell us why or what bill we owe because they are trying to farm information from you.

After my wife called she gets this really rude guy who, after calling her 3 different last names, tells her I owe 1300 dollars in credit cards. I have never had credit cards so this is bogus. Then he hangs up on her. My wife calls back and asks to speak with a supervisor. They guy wouldn`t give her a mailing address and told her she had to dispute the debt, which she did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Davis-and-Associates/Yorba-Linda-California-/Davis-and-Associates-Davis-Partners-and-Associates-Fake-Debt-Collectors-Scammers-Yorba-Lin-1010412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Davis and Associates