Complaint Review: Davison Design And Developement

• Submitted: Fri, September 23, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, September 23, 2005

• Reported By:Ballwin Missouri
Davison Design And Developement
595 Alpha Drive Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Davison Design And Developement ripoff, took lots of money from me with no product to show yet Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
*Update.. Rip-off Report Investigation: Davison Design and Development (Davison Inventegration) pledges to resolve all complaints and address any issues with customer service, commitment to 100 percent customer satisfaction - commitment from Mr Davison and other executives, inventors should feel confident in trusting Davison's commitment to their project..

Submitted an invention to them like a year and a half ago. came to an agreement that after i gave them 60% of the cost of the whole project they would send me a virtual reality rendering of my project. gave them money every couple of weeks until i reached the 60% mark.

During that they would tell me that the virtual rendering was being worked on and was almost done and they were basically waiting for me to get to the 60% mark to send me the virtual rendering. well i reached the mark at the end of June '05. at that point he told me that the virtual reality rendering would be sent in a week or so. Well a few weeks later nothing was sent. I called back and was told that the person that I had been talking to about my project the whole time no longer worked there. so i talked to the person that took over and he said it would be done by the end of the month. well that was August, still nothing. called them back, left a message haven't heard from them yet. They took $7,000 from me!!!!!!! Please help!! I need my money back from these scamming ..............!!!!!!!!!

Matteo
Ballwin, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2005 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Davison-Design-And-Developement/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15238/Davison-Design-And-Developement-ripoff-took-lots-of-money-from-me-with-no-product-to-show-158097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Davison Design And Developement