Complaint Review: Davison Design And Development

• Submitted: Sat, July 16, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, July 16, 2005

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Davison Design And Development
RIDC Park 595 Alpha Dr Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-544-3327
  • Web:
  • Category: Hospice

Davison Design And Development ripoff Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
*Update.. Rip-off Report Investigation: Davison Design and Development (Davison Inventegration) pledges to resolve all complaints and address any issues with customer service, commitment to 100 percent customer satisfaction - commitment from Mr Davison and other executives, inventors should feel confident in trusting Davison's commitment to their project..

I will state my case short and simple. Davison is a rip off along with Leo Simback who sold me a dream.

Personally someone should whip your *** Leo! Im also a victim of their scam and, Im willing to file a class action suite, or become part of one.

I was ripped off by $685.00. They finally sent me my design when my wife called and told him that we will get an attorney involved. But wheres is my money. I just want my money back. Im not rich i do have to work hard for the money like every body else. Simbacccccccckkkkkkkkkk. as..

Bryan
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2005 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Davison-Design-And-Development/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15283/Davison-Design-And-Development-ripoff-Pittsburgh-PennsylvaniaUpdate-Rip-off-Report-Inve-150021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Davison Design And Development