- Report: #168174
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Davison Design | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. Davison created a Better Way to Invent. Davison strives to build the best possible products for our clients. Davison Design is committed to the highest standard of customer service, integrity and professionalism.
Davison Design | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. Davison created a Better Way to Invent. Davison strives to build the best possible products for our clients. Davison Design is committed to the highest standard of customer service, integrity and professionalism.www.davison54.com Pittsburg, Pennsylvania United States of America
Davison Design REVIEW: Davison & Associates customers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Davison Design - Committed to customer satisfaction & success, Davison Inventegration ensures that all customers get the highest level of service and support - commitment from Mr Davison and other executives to the inventors success Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
*Update.. Ripoff Report REVIEW: Davison Design and Development (Davison Inventegration) pledges to resolve all complaints and address any issues with customer service, commitment to 100 percent customer satisfaction.
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
SPECIAL UPDATE: September 24 2013: Davison Design remains committed to increased customer satisfaction and has improved their business practices over the years to better serve their customers. Davison Design is truly dedicated to making sure their customers are satisfied and that any complaints which do arise are addressed promptly and fairly.
To date, Davison Design has made good faith efforts to resolve all complaints reported on Rip-off Report. Based on our experience, the member business has proven to be among the top members of the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business.
Over time and since becoming a member, Davison Design has remained actively engaged and improving the way they address customer service complaints. As an active and current member of the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program we are happy to report that now more than ever Davison Design remains committed to improving customer satisfaction.
Remember, no company or individual can ever satisfy 100% of the people 100% of the time. There are no products or services that will always be perfect for everyone and even the best companies will receive complaints from time to time. However, by participating in the Corporate Advocacy Program, the member business has made a commitment to working with its customers to resolve complaints quickly and fairly whenever possible.
Please keep in mind that as a consumer you have some responsibilities as well. Success has many definitions that based on your past experiences, current situation and your perceived expectations. Success with any product or service is always based on the proper application and understanding. The fastest car will not run if you never turn the engine on. Look at how you used the product or service that was provided in relation with the instructions that you received. The Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program will help you get your voice heard but please be prepared with documentation and fair representation of your concern, also have an idea of how the company can fix your concern. Can they offer additional services, extend warranties, offer a fair refund or just get you talking with someone that can help. ..let them know and let us know!
*Any consumer not receiving satisfaction from a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ripoff Report REVIEW:
Editors UPDATE: Positive Rating and Recognition has been given to Davison Design for its Commitment to Excellence in customer service.
Ripoff Reports review of Davison Design uncovers an ongoing commitment to total customer satisfaction. This means that customers can expect that Davison Design will always work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. Davison Design listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the product offers and the support for customer service.
One top executives in the internet marketing industry stated to Ripoff Report, that Davison Design's corporate philosophy is that customers are a valued. Our company is committed to listening to customers and responding to their needs. This ensures that we will always be successful and offer 100% satisfaction.
Another top executive of the company stated to Ripoff Report, that the company's policy is to add value to every service. The company knows that successful businesses are based on valuing the customer and taking care of the customer's needs. Davison Design is committed to ensuring that customers are happy with the product and service provided by the company. Davison Design is committed to always doing right by the customer. With customers in 26 countries and territories around the world, this is essential to our company's success.
Ripoff Report has confirmed that Davison Design takes quality control very seriously. Davison Design recently engaged Aseptic bottling, the state-of-the-art bottling process for nutritional beverages. Through this pharmaceutical level production program, Davison Design ensures a quality product every time. Customers can count on repeatability of the highest product standards possible. Rip-off Report was pleased to learn that Davison Designs past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards customer satisfaction.
Davison Design recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed and if handled correctly can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Rip-off Reports Investigation Davison Design has instituted changes that ensure customers a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a total overall commitment to her client experience.
In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Davison Design and many of the company's past and current associates, Rip-off Report is convinced that Davison Design has been and is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total customer satisfaction.
Read more about Davison Design's Commitment to Excellence and Total Consumer Satisfaction and why consumers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. ..yes, a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.
Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.
===================== NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED
Davison Inventegration Scam, pushy, lies, bad feeling, dishonest ripoff Pittsburg Pennsylvania
I have had this idea kicking around for a while now but discovered that someone else had already come up with something. That took the wind out of my sales, so I stopped investigating.
Earlier this week I received a general email from Davison 54, otherwise known as Davison Inventegration. I decided to submit my idea; well I wasn't exactly being proactive with it, so what could I lose?
The next morning I got a call from a guy called Ron Kawatsky, Director of New Projects. He can be reached at 1800-544-3327 Ext: 50187. He told me that my idea was a good one and that they wanted to press ahead as quickly as possible. This guy was very high strung, too much for me at 8am on a Thursday morning, I told him this. We arranged to speak later that day at 11am.
He called me back at 11am as arranged, still hyper as before; immediately I felt like the guy was in my face, everything was a rush with him. He began by repeating the same comments from earlier that day. My idea was good, it had passed their internal review and they would like to proceed immediately.
He asked me more details about my project. I wish now I hadn't told him. I should have stood my ground and asked him to tell me about Davison first. Anyway, I told him all about the idea. Then I asked him about the procedure.
First his company would have to research my idea with the Patent Office, this would take between 10 to 13 hours @ $55.00 per hour. Now every report I read on these guys seems to suggest that $600+ is the golden number for them to do research, which ties in nicely with my estimated charge. 10 hours would cost $550, 13 = $715. So immediately I felt like my project was not being analyzed based on its own merit, I felt that this was more of a way for them to get at least $600 from me.
I let this guy talk and talk, all the while taking notes on the comments he was making. 30 minutes passed and it was time for him to go. We arranged to talk again on the 22nd December 2005, I was to call him if it was not possible to be available. All the while I spoke to this guy I felt like he was trying to con me, he was pushy and arrogant.
After thinking about it some more I decided to call him back and arrange a phone meeting as soon as possible. I called him at 10am on the 16th Dec 2005, we arranged to talk at 1:45pm, he was not happy about me being so pushy.
So I called him back at 1:45pm, I began by telling him that I needed to make a decision on who I was going to work with on this and that I had some question. Here are the more interesting ones;
1. You would not give me an email address for you yesterday, you said that for security reasons this was not a good idea. Yet you have let me submit my idea electronically, why is this? We use faxes Is it company policy not to use emails? Yes Why? We use faxes. 2. Can you give me a list of references? Absolutely not! I should mention that he was very quick to respond to this question, like a bullet he said NO!' 3. What percentage of applicants do you accept? 60% to 70% OF A POTENTIAL 10,000 PER YEAR. 4. What percentages of these inventions make it to license? I don't know, why is this important, it's no guarantee of you making money. I think its important because I want to know how good your assessment of these inventions is, surely you don't take projects on if you don't think they are going to make you money? I can't give you a answer, I don't know. 5. You mentioned yesterday when we spoke that even if your patent search comes back with a similar item already in existence, you will still push my idea forward by speaking to manufacturing companies, correct? Yes What company would accept a project knowing that a patent already exists on a similar item? Hundreds! Would those companies not see this as a risk? No!. Why would I agree to have this item manufactured knowing that someone else already owns the idea, why would I risk getting sued? We can always work around patents. I presses him on this but he kept saying the same thing, they can work around it. 6. What qualifications do the people who work for your company have? What do you mean My project involves electronics, I assume you used an electronics engineer in your study of my invention? They are all fully trained. Trained from within your company? Yes so they don't have any formal education pertaining to the specific project being considered? They have been doing this for years. 7. How many complaints do you have filed against the company per year, with the patent office, FTC or otherwise? - I don't know Can you tell me about the FTC investigation into your companies dealings? I am glad to see you have done your research (he said in an arrogant tone), the FTC researched 10 companies, 5 were shut down, others we fined, we came out the strongest. We were shut down for 1 week. What he didn't tell me is that there is still an investigation going on with the FTC.
At this point he started to get tired of my questions; he asked me why I needed to know all this, again in a very arrogant and annoyed tone. I told him that it was his job to make me feel good about his organization before I parted with any hard cash. He said that Davison is the world's leader in invention design and project management that should speak for itself.
8. So you don't think you have a responsibility to make me feel confident about your company, comfortable with the people that will be working on my behalf? No! we don't hold peoples hands. Once again, you don't feel that you should make me feel good about your organization before I pay you money? - NO!
I told him that this did not make me feel good and that I was taking my idea to someone else. I explained that these conversations and exchange of information must not be become public knowledge, my idea is confidential. He assured me it would remain a secret. I thanked him for his time and said goodbye!
I would consider myself a strong personality, and to be honest I enjoyed playing with this guy today. Maybe that's because I didn't loose any money. Please try to remember that you are in control when talking to these people, you have the idea, always start by telling them that you have filed your idea with the Disclosure Document Program', even if you haven't. Don't be bullied or pushed around.
I need to send them a letter now confirming the confidentiality surrounding my invention, just in case they get any funny ideas.
If you should hear from Mr. Kawatsky.say Hi from me!
Liam Billerica, Massachusetts
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2005 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Davison-Design-Ripoff-Report-Verified-Safe-businesses-you-can-trust-Davison-created-a-Better-Way-to-Invent-Davison-strives-to-build-the-best-possible-products-for-our-clients-Davison-Design-is-committed-to-the-highest-standard-of-customer-service-integrity-and-professionalism/Pittsburg-Pennsylvania/Davison-Design-REVIEW-Davison-Associates-customers-can-feel-confident-and-secure-when-d-168174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Davison Design | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. Davison created a Better Way to Invent. Davison strives to build the best possible products for our clients. Davison Design is committed to the highest standard of customer service, integrity and professionalism.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)