Complaint Review: Davison Developement And Designs

• Submitted: Wed, November 09, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, December 16, 2005

• Reported By:Burks Falls Ontario
Davison Developement And Designs
Ridc Park Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Davison Developement And Designs we a Consumer submitted an invention to Davison in good faith and trust. Ripoff Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Davison Development and designs

*Consumer Suggestion: File with the Federal Trade Comission ASAP

We have been communicating with Davison Inventigration of pittsburgh Pensilvania.We have been dealing with them since 2004. We have paid to them aprox. $11.000.00. I came across this sight and now we are very cocerned as likewise as others we got a loan for this money and if this does not succeed and if Davison Company is a SCAM, Than as others we will loose our home. As this money was a secured loan against our home. Is there a law suit pending against this company?. What should i be doing ,as the guy ive been dealing with Gary Humes, so far has given no reason to doubt him, although it is taking a long while and the first lady i spoke to is no longer there either, her name was Connie Dusack. How worried should we be?? The guy ive been dealing with seems to be so sincere,I also recieved a letter from Mr Davison himself, I thought nothing of it, but as a welcoming us to their company. Im not sure what to think or at present what to do?

Ella
Burks Falls, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2005 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Davison-Developement-And-Designs/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania/Davison-Developement-And-Designs-we-a-Consumer-submitted-an-invention-to-Davison-in-good-f-163989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Davison Developement And Designs

Davison Development and designs

AUTHOR: Ella - (Canada)

Can anyone tell me is there a law suit against Davison Development and Designs Pittsburgh Pensilvania.Ive been seeking help with my issue ,to know what to do.

Where i stand it is one year later and about $11,000.00 later it is now in the development stage where we are asked to give permission to change design to be more cost effective.

Ive read so much about company that is negative i am very concerned. We deal with Gary Humes ,he himself has been very pleasant.I just hope im not being led down a dead end road because im always hoping for the best that we will suceed.

Right now i am not sure of anything and i cannot afford legal council for appropriate advise.I filed with ftc my concerns i have not heard anything back.WHAT DO I Do?

#2 Consumer Suggestion

File with the Federal Trade Comission ASAP

AUTHOR: Howard - (U.S.A.)

A family member of mine was also strung along by this company with no results, just empty promises. A rebuttal a few complaints below this posted one, says there was a trial this past July which is going to have a ruling sometime this December or in January 2006. My suggestion is to file with the FTC (www.ftc.gov) before this December to possibly be included in this court ruling.