Complaint Review: Davison Inventegration Or Davison Design And Development

• Submitted: Sun, September 18, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, September 18, 2005

• Reported By:Troup Texas
Davison Inventegration Or Davison Design And Development
RIDC Park 595 Alpha Drive Pittsburg, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Davison Inventegration Or Davison Design And Development ripoff dishonest fraudent billing Ripoff Pittsburg Pennsylvania
*Update.. Rip-off Report Investigation: Davison Design and Development (Davison Inventegration) pledges to resolve all complaints and address any issues with customer service, commitment to 100 percent customer satisfaction - commitment from Mr Davison and other executives, inventors should feel confident in trusting Davison's commitment to their project..

*Consumer Comment: The best thing to do in this situation is to walk away.

I have read the articles on the reports of this company.I have been the victum of the same scam as the others who have dealt with this company.

I have sent them money,like everyone else in the sum of $685.00,now they are requesting more as the same as the others involved with 4 options of payment.Luckily I found this before sending anything else,one of their agents will be calling me tomorrow 09/19/05,I'm not sure of what to do.

I feel as though my invention will be stolen from me and I'll be left with a $685.00 bruise on my ego.

Grady
Troup, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2005 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Davison-Inventegration-Or-Davison-Design-And-Development/Pittsburg-Pennsylvania-15238-2911/Davison-Inventegration-Or-Davison-Design-And-Development-ripoff-dishonest-fraudent-billing-157494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Davison Inventegration Or Davison Design And Development

The best thing to do in this situation is to walk away.

AUTHOR: Rick - (U.S.A.)

I contacted Davison and heard their pitch over the phone, but when they sent me the contract, and the front page asked for credit card information, it raised a serious red flag. I had a follow up "phone meeting", which I could not keep because of my work schedule. They left a nasty message.

What I did was write a nice, polite letter, telling them that I was not interested in working with them, that there were serious issues with the contract that I did not like (Which I outlined for them).

Finally, I mentioned in the letter that I was holding on to the non-disclosure agreement that they sent as verification that they had this idea in the event that I ever saw it on the market.

What I got in return is a message on my answering machine from the guy I was in contact with, telling me how unprofessional I was by not returning phone calls and sending a letter instead (Documentation). I was also scolded for not giving them the opportunity to answer any questions I had regarding the contract.

The guy who was once acting like my best friend became a cold, rude, manipulative individual, much like a jilted lover.

Your best bet is to cut your losses and be thankful that it's only $685. I know that sounds cruel as a lot of us can find a lot to do with that amount of money, but be grateful that those hundreds of dollars did not turn into thousands of dollars in lost funds.

(((REDACTED LINK)))