Complaint Review: Davison Inventegration

• Submitted: Fri, November 04, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, November 04, 2005

• Reported By:Overland park Kansas
Davison Inventegration
595 Alpha Dr. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Davison Inventegration told me $685.00 was all the money I needed to invest and then they told me another $8000.00 after I signed the contract. ripoff Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
*Update.. Rip-off Report Investigation: Davison Design and Development (Davison Inventegration) pledges to resolve all complaints and address any issues with customer service, commitment to 100 percent customer satisfaction - commitment from Mr Davison and other executives, inventors should feel confident in trusting Davison's commitment to their project..

Davison Inventegration told me $685.00 was all the money I needed to invest and then they told me another $8000.00 after I signed the contract with them. Gary Humes told me that there would be no more charges. What he told me was prototyping my invention they would just subtract that out of my royalties and there would be no more upfront costs to the project.

Gary Humes misrepresented the company and I believe should void my prior contract. He assumed that if he locks me into this deal he could make me pay more. Well I disagreed and he would not refund my money. Anyone who has a great idea for an invention do not go with Davison because they won't do any work and will charge you more than you should.

If they are truly a reputable company they would have refunded my money or came up with another solution of me to pay $8000.00 that no one has just lying around. All they do is prey on the weak like pyramid scams do.

Matthew
Overland park, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2005 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Davison-Inventegration/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15238-2911/Davison-Inventegration-told-me-68500-was-all-the-money-I-needed-to-invest-and-then-they-163367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Davison Inventegration