Complaint Review: Davison

• Submitted: Thu, January 26, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, January 26, 2006

• Reported By:Miami Florida
Davison
595 Alpha Drive Pittsburg, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Davison Design Intergration money hungry, relentlesss ripoff Pittsburg Pennsylvania
*Update.. Rip-off Report Investigation: Davison Design and Development (Davison Inventegration) pledges to resolve all complaints and address any issues with customer service, commitment to 100 percent customer satisfaction - commitment from Mr Davison and other executives, inventors should feel confident in trusting Davison's commitment to their project..

To whom this may concern,

I've started an invention with Davison in January 2005. I already paid them a little under $ 2,900, but I strated getting doubts. I have about $5,100 left to pay on my invention with Davison. So before I do more damage to myself financially, I wanted to see if Davison was an accredited company, with lots of "consumer praise".

I was shocked when I saw the amount of negative complaints about Davison and their unpleasant methods. I don't know if I am being scammed. They told me that they can't start the project until I pay the whole $8,500. Can I get my money back? I can provide more details when contacted.

Please advise

Respectfuly Yours,

Timothy
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2006 11:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Davison/Pittsburg-Pennsylvania-15238-2911/Davison-Design-Intergration-money-hungry-relentlesss-ripoff-Pittsburg-PennsylvaniaUpdate-173500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Davison