Complaint Review: Davison

• Submitted: Tue, May 17, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, October 22, 2005

• Reported By:Baytown Texas
Davison
595 Alpha Drive Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Davison I too fell into the Davison line of bull. ripoff Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
*Update.. Rip-off Report Investigation: Davison Design and Development (Davison Inventegration) pledges to resolve all complaints and address any issues with customer service, commitment to 100 percent customer satisfaction - commitment from Mr Davison and other executives, inventors should feel confident in trusting Davison's commitment to their project..

*Consumer Comment: Davison Inventegration

*Consumer Comment: This has quickly become my favorite website!!

I found Davison in the back of an American Baby magazine thinking these people must be legit. I called and asked several questions. Each time I would talk about money. I even told Eugene Januzzi that I needed to discuss this with my husband since I am a stay at home mom and he is the sole provider. He came back at me with a very smart comment.

Anyway, I too paid the $685 thinking if I didn't proceed I would go through life wondering. They did the whole, lets make her wait for 6 weeks, then boom I get a call. He is telling me that there is a company that specializes in what my invention is an gave me a website, that when I pulled it up, is a home page with absolutely no information that would pertain to me. Eugene even said that this company is affilitated with using Disney, Garfield and Looney Toons.

My suspitions kicked in at the website. I am suppose to call them today since I received my letter from the big man himself "George Davison". I too wish that I found this website sooner but am glad I found it before I paid anymore. I am so tempted to see what they tell me it will cost. Actually yesterday he did say that if I had someone else build it it would cost around $35,000 but it owuld cost $6000.00 to $12000.00 if they do it. HMMMMMMM.

I thank everyone for posting this information and too hope you get all your money back and revenge. I am going to make the phone call now to tell them where they can stick everything.

Angela
Baytown, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2005 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Davison/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15238/Davison-I-too-fell-into-the-Davison-line-of-bull-ripoff-Pittsburgh-PennsylvaniaUpdate-143034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Davison

Davison Inventegration

AUTHOR: Rod - (Canada)

AkA Davison54,to get right to the point am I ever glad found this site before any money was exchanged between the above said company and myself.When first contacted by their Director of New Products a Mr.J.Woodruff (I should add I read some where on one of these sites a completely different Director of New Products for last month)he promised me the world,after a number of phone calls between Mr.Woodruff and myself my suspicion started to kick in when I asked him a number of direct questions pertaining to what companies they had dealt with and the kicker was when I asked him for his email address his reply was due to the confidentiality of new products and the chance that someone my hack in he didn't have one,lol, but if you go to their web site it asks right on it for all the information you can give about your new product,and yes like afew others on this page ever phone call ended with when was I going to send the Funds,glad you guys are here a big thank you,oh yes I did find another firm but they were the same if you would like more information on that one also email me.
sincerely,

Angela,

We must have read the same ad!!! I sent the $685 in but have yet to send in the $800-12,000. Even though the guy I have been dealing with, Sean, was pretty upset with me on the phone today when I told him I wasn't wealthy!!! I'm glad I did some research tonite . . . because I can now tell them to shove it!!