• Report: #205043

• Submitted: Tue, August 08, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 08, 2006

• Reported By:setauket New York
Davison
Ride Park, 595 Alpha Drive Pittsburgh, Utah U.S.A.

Davison ripoff Pittsburgh Utah

Davison's deceptive practices are unique in that they incrimentally suck you in. Nathan Howell is a master. Watch out. He'll have you believing he's there for you. What a crock!!The virtual rendering of my project resembled nothing (and I mean nothing) of the project I submitted. I even sent in technical data and specifications of my project because I had a prototype! They told me there were too many moving parts so they made modifications. Good God what a JOKE!!! When I called Nathan on it he told me I was too upset and irrational. Again, BS! I made certain I was calm and stayed in my reaction and questions.

I've filed compaints with the FTC and Judge Lancaster of PA (Who handled the initial decptive practices case against them).

RSVP if you wish.

Christopher
setauket, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2006 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Davison/Pittsburgh-Utah/Davison-ripoff-Pittsburgh-Utah-205043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Davison