Complaint Review: Dawn Davis

• Updated: Thu, January 05, 2012

• Reported By: First Lady — Vicksburg Mississippi United States of America
Dawn Davis
1106 Belmont Street apt.2 Vicksburg, Mississippi United States of America

Dawn Davis DAWN DAVIS WILL ROB THE THE POOR AND EVEN FLOOD VICTIM'S FOR A "FABULOUS LIFE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vicksburg, Mississippi

I am a flood victim of The Great Flood of Mississippi 2011. I had to evacuate my home immediately and needed a place to stay for me and my family. I met Dawn Davis through a newspaper ad. I paid her my $500.00 deposit and $500.00 first month rent. Unfortunately Ms. Davis had already leased the apartment. I was able to move in anyway and it started from there. I paid rent on time every month and she wasnt paying to whom she was leasing from and eviction notices were everywhere! Somehow with her conning ways she came up with the money. In October she showed my units to people interested in renting my unit while I was at work and took their deposit. Need I remind you that my lease wasnt up until December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This story is a chapter in my life which Im going public with. Not to mention myself and four other women who paid deposits and first month rent for the same apartment. Any other victims may contact me to make her PAY!!!!!!!!

RaSheeda Coleman
Vicksburg MS 39183

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2012 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dawn-Davis/Vicksburg-Mississippi-39180/Dawn-Davis-DAWN-DAVIS-WILL-ROB-THE-THE-POOR-AND-EVEN-FLOOD-VICTIMS-FOR-A-FABULOUS-LIFE-818536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dawn Davis