Complaint Review: Dawn Hines State Farm

• Reported By: Bonafyd — Richton Park Illinois
Dawn Hines State Farm
8737 S State St. Chicago, Illinois USA

Dawn Hines State Farm Poor Service & Business Chicago Illinois

Beware! Dawn Hines is very personable when you patronize her agency, but she will avoid speaking to the customer when it comes time to talk business, or get answers for constant rate increases, or changes in the policy. She uses her employees to screen her calls and has made it her business to never communicate with the customer when I call in to have that one-on-one experience. I have given my business to her agency for years with multiple vehicles & homeowners. I am extremely disappointed in the lack of communication, professionalism, and business ethic.

Whatever you do, pick another State Farm Agent.   You don't need your agent pulling the disappearing act when it is time to get down to business. After dealing with her lack of communication, I was forced to switch to insurance.  I sent in a request to cancel my policy on 7/2/2013 to ensure ample time to process my request and to ensure that my bank account would NOT be drafted for July's premium on 7/12/13.  I was SO SO SO Wrong. Not only was my bank account drafted for hundreds of dollars, but when I called to find out why they still drafted my account, although I cancelled.  I requested to speak with Dawn directly.  I was given the run-a-round; Dawn avoided getting on the phone. The office promised to call me back to follow up on a couple of occasions regarding this issue. No follow up whatsoever from Dawn's office. I had no choice but to call corporate in Bloomingdale, IL. The corporate office advised me that Dawn Hines just sent my cancellation request over TODAY:  7/15/13. I sent the cancellation request on 7/2/13. Poor Poor Service!  Not only is this a huge Inconvenience, and is messing with other checks coming through to my bank account, but now I have to wait for State Farm to cut a check and mail to me because Dawn Hines did not process my cancellation request.  Loyal customers should Never Ever be treated this way. I am warning all consumers so that you won't have to deal with this Poor Service!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dawn-Hines-State-Farm/Chicago-Illinois-60619/Dawn-Hines-State-Farm-Poor-Service-Business-Chicago-Illinois-1067267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dawn Hines State Farm