Complaint Review: Dawn Jewellers

• Reported By:Kitchener Ontario
Dawn Jewellers
525 Highland Road West Kitchener, Ontario Canada

Dawn Jewellers Fraud, Scammers, Misleading address Kitchener Ontario

I live in Kitchener, Ontario and also got the same offer to enrol with Dawn Jewellers, I was so excited!! I have a newborn baby and I am unable to work outside my home obviously! Anyway I was so excited to make braclets at home and make 550, heck I even thought I could make many more than 2 boxes! I did research with Better Business Bureau and many other avenues and came up empty handed. So because I live in the area I decided to drive to their office. First of all 525 Highland Road West does exsist. It is a strip mall that has several businesses in it including UPS. There is no Suite 137, however, there is a post office box 137 inside UPS. This company is using this address making it sound like their office is there, but the truth is anyone who sends to this company is actually sending to the UPS store who offers a postal box 137 to Dawn Jewellers! What a scam, I am sad I can not make this money at home, but glad I did not lose 79 bucks. Beware everyone and if anyone knows of any REAL way to make money at home please let me know, as I said I have a new baby at home and can not work outside the home but really need some extra money!!!

Kitchener, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2008 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dawn-Jewellers/Kitchener-Ontario-N2M5P4/Dawn-Jewellers-Fraud-Scammers-Misleading-address-Kitchener-Ontario-333259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dawn Jewellers