Complaint Review: Dawn Rochelle Models

• Reported By: Keri — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Dawn Rochelle Models
P.O Box 6584 McKinney, Texas United States of America

Dawn Rochelle Models Does NOT Pay Models!! McKinney, Texas

I worked an event for Dawn Rochelle Models at McCormick Place in Chicago in September of 2011.  After not receiving a payment a few months later I contacted the agency and my inquiry was never returned as well as the many emails and phone calls I made for about a year after the event.  Meanwhile I continue to receive regular emails from the agency asking me to pay to upgrade my profile.  When I respond to those emails about my payment I am told that they are a different company and are just contracted to work with Dawn Rochelle Models.  They have given me multiple emails to contact them and none were responded to.  I am writing this report to protect others like myself that may be vulnerable to this kind of shady agency.  I didn't Google this agency before I decided to work for them.  If you are reading this, you have and that is why I am writing this report.  Please do not work for this agency!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dawn-Rochelle-Models/McKinney-Texas-75071/Dawn-Rochelle-Models-Does-NOT-Pay-Models-McKinney-Texas-993632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dawn Rochelle Models