Complaint Review: Dawn Rochelle Models

• Updated: Wed, January 22, 2014

• Reported By: JillyBeanASB — Boston Massachusetts
Dawn Rochelle Models
Nationwide USA

Dawn Rochelle Models Dawn Rochelle is a scam artist who does not pay models Nationwide

Over Veteran's Day weekend, I worked an event for Dawn Rochelle models for 2 days. Because of my work, I was booked for a third day, on Veteran's Day. I am a United States Army Veteran and served in Afghanistan. This is an important day for me, but I gave up the time I would have spent with my friends to reflect upon this day to work the extra day for this company. I immediately began calling Dawn Rochelle before and after working the additional day to ensure I would be paid or it.

Over 20 calls and 10-12 voicemails later, and Dawn Rochelle has yet to return my calls or pay me for ANY DAY of the event. I have posted comments on her Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts (which she has had the time to update but no time to pay her models!) and all have been deleted (I also see she has had the time to do that but not return my calls).  I traveled an hour to the event each day to receive nothing for it! I work full time, as well as attend school full time and work promotional events to make ends meet. Dawn Rochelle has screwed me out of hard earned money, meanwhile posting plenty of photos of herself on vacation.

I have been in contact with the client as well, and he paid for the event up front, so there is no reason for the models to not get paid! Do not work for this crook, you will never see your money!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 03:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dawn-Rochelle-Models/nationwide/Dawn-Rochelle-Models-Dawn-Rochelle-is-a-scam-artist-who-does-not-pay-models-Nationwide-1117505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dawn Rochelle Models