Complaint Review: Dawn Til Dusk Makeup

• Phone: 877-DTD-MAKEUP
  • Web:
  • Category: Seminars

Dawn Til Dusk Makeup Dawn and Russ Park Con artists Bloomfield, New Jersey

Four years ago I was also scammed by Russ Park of Dawn Til Dusk Makeup.  I paid for the week-long makeup training session to be held in NYC, as well as the makeup kit.  I actually spoke with Russ about scheduling my class, but he was always "busy".  Finally, the phone numbers that I had for the company were disconnected.  I filed a very lengthy report with the NJ BBB and never even heard back from them.  Months later, I tried contacting the detective that was building a case on Russ Park at that time, but all of my messages were ignored (I never received a call back).  Unfortunately, I never received any of the $2,000.00 that I paid for the class.  I find it appalling that Dawn Park has opened another makeup school in NJ.  Since she has obviously escaped any prison time for her involvement in the DTD scams, I can't believe that she isn't being held liable for all of the money she owes to the people that were scammed by DTD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2011 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dawn-Til-Dusk-Makeup/Bloomfield-New-Jersey-07003/Dawn-Til-Dusk-Makeup-Dawn-and-Russ-Park-Con-artists-Bloomfield-New-Jersey-792675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dawn Til Dusk Makeup