Complaint Review: Day, Brzustowicz, Malkin Law offices

3821 Washington rd McMurray, Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Phone: 7249423789
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Day, Brzustowicz, Malkin Law offices John Brzustowicz Over charging and under delivering experts and sale services without ability to produce! McMurray, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Charles,

*Consumer Comment: Confusion -

*UPDATE Employee: Money Owed - Work Done

Day, Brzustowicz, and Malkin represent this law office as trial attorney but don't have the ability to produce the services that the market. I hired them to file a law suit against a prior partner and after 7 years has failed to get my expartner in court. This law firm after my continued attempts and their multiple rediculous excuses and false statements such as same day notices and they didn't have any contact information to get in contact with me! But have no problem send bills and statements without backup!

I not only suffered the loss and theft to my business but theft and misrepresentation of legal services. This firm now has sent my bill to a collection service and against my credit report! The original cost agreed to file for a hearing which never took place was $700 and now they are billing me for over $2,600 and I Still never got my day in court for my loss. this firm is one of the notorious legal firms that take advantage of the simple consumer! Some please help against legal misrepresentation!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2012 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Day-Brzustowicz-Malkin-Law-offices/McMurray-Pennsylvania-15317/Day-Brzustowicz-Malkin-Law-offices-John-Brzustowicz-Over-charging-and-under-delivering-e-841340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Day, Brzustowicz, Malkin Law offices

Charles,

AUTHOR: Karen Taylor - (United States of America)

Dear Charles,

I have worked with this law firm, and I had wonderful results.  My results are much different than what you are reporting.  Perhaps, you need to pay your bills on time, and consider investing in a spell-checker.  I find you submission to be not only false, but also slanderous.

Confusion -

AUTHOR: Karen Taylor - (United States of America)

Charles, I have worked with this law firm, and they provided wonderful results for me.  I would tend to think you are at fault here.  Perhaps, you should pay your bill, and spell better.  Then, maybe you will be taken more seriously.

Money Owed - Work Done

AUTHOR: John B. - (United States of America)

The Firm was retained to file a Chapter 7 bankruptcy for this client and various companies he owned. We defended the client in litigation brought by Pennsylvania's Attorney General and in criminal actions and civil actions brought against the client. We filed the suit against the client's alleged former employees. The client was notified well in adavance of the trial date and was not in town for the trial. The client refused to respond to our letters and his case was removed from the list of active cases by the Court as being stale; this was the client's fault. His letter clearly evidences that he owes the Firm money and considers defamation as a way of responding. This former client still owes the money and we shall collect the money. He is correct when he describes himself as "simple." I shall be happy to post the criminal and civil judgments entered against the individual.