• Report: #202166

• Submitted: Thu, July 20, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, July 20, 2006

• Reported By:York South Carolina
Daybreaker Express
2804 Reece Rd., Monroe, North Carolina U.S.A.

Daybreaker Express Inc. Reckless drivers ram into USAirways employee at Douglas Airport Monroe North Carolina

A Daybreaker Express truck driver slammed into the rear of my while I was waiting at the for the left turn signal at the intersection of Airport Drive and the Billy Graham Parkway near Douglas Airport. The driver was apparently coming down the hill too fast and rammed into me from behind. You would think this would have been an open and shut situation since there are even photos of the skid marks from the truck.

The truck drive initially told his dispatcher via a Nextel device that he had hit a car. He actually repeated this twice. After the ambulance took me away, apparently, the story changed and he decided to lie his way out. Suddenly I back up into him. This makes no sense because my car was shoved forward, the broken tail light glass was under the truck, and there were significant skid marks behind the truck. In addition, the car I was driving did not belong to me.

I was left with a broken foot and the medical bills for that, a large ambulance bill, a towing and storage bill, and I have to pay someone else for his car. All because Daybreaker Express and Athena decided to lie their way out of the claim.

I am posting this to let anyone that might do business with Daybreaker Express or Athena Assurance know how they operate in such an unethical manner. It is too last for me because I was injured in an aviation accident and was unable to pursue this before the statute of limitations passed.

William
York, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2006 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daybreaker-Express/Monroe-North-Carolina-28110/Daybreaker-Express-Inc-Reckless-drivers-ram-into-USAirways-employee-at-Douglas-Airport-Mo-202166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daybreaker Express