Complaint Review: Days Inn Hotel

• Submitted: Thu, June 17, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, July 13, 2004

• Reported By:COLCHESTER Connecticut
Days Inn Hotel
North Ocean Blvd. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

Days Inn Hotel worst maintained building on the strip, terrible service, filthy rooms Myrtle Beach South Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: i work there and its great

This was my first trip to Myrtle Beach so we didn't really know where to stay so we chose Days Inn because the rates were reasonable (so we thought) so we booked and when we got there, our room was just a disaster. I had to go out and buy disinfectant wipes because I was afraid to touch anything. I took a shower and the water would not go down so by the time my husband finished his shower the water was a foot deep. We went out to dinner and we reported it to the front desk who said they would take care of it. Outside was a used rubber that was there the whole time we were there. No one picked it up to clean the walkway. When we returned, we found the door open and when I looked in the bathroom, it looked like something was dropped in the toilet. I flushed to see and it flooded the bathroom. They reluctantly moved us to another room and I unpacked for the 2nd time and was quite releaved to see that room was decent. The next morning they told us that our room was ready and that we needed to move out of the 2nd room. They told us the receptionist should have told us this was just temporary! So for the 3rd time, I packed and unpacked to go to the 3rd room and we were only there for 2 days yet. I was very stressed the whole vacation because of the mishaps of these rooms. Our 3rd room, we had a hard time with the keys to the door the rest of the 3 days there. The carpets were scummy and I had to disinfect that room too. The remotes for the tv in all 3 rooms didn't even work. I will never again go there because they did not try hard enough to make my vacation less stressful.

Lucy
COLCHESTER, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2004 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Days-Inn-Hotel/Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina/Days-Inn-Hotel-worst-maintained-building-on-the-strip-terrible-service-filthy-rooms-Myrt-95251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Days Inn Hotel

i work there and its great

AUTHOR: Troy Metcalf - (U.S.A.)

those are all false reports i work there everyday and i clean all the toilets and i could eat hong kong chinese food off of the toilet seats its so clean. If you have anymore problems my regional managers phone number is 843-457-9757

Days Inn Myrtle Beach Maintanence