Complaint Review: Days Inn

• Submitted: Fri, May 25, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, May 25, 2007

• Reported By:lady lake Florida
Days Inn
10826 Us 19 North New Port Richey, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 727-869-9999
  • Web:
  • Category: Motels

Days Inn Ripoff Mold city dirty linens with pubic hair nasty rude employees filthy bathrooms New Port Richey Florida

i had to leave my home due to a mold situation, I called and reserved an efficiency and explained my situation. I needed a Clean, safe ,comfortable enviornment in which to recuperate. I purchased all new clothing and a new car and an ozonizer. When i arrived at the days inn the efficiency as promised was not available but they said in two days I would be moved, approx. 10 days later that happened. I needed the eff. as I had compounded medications that required constant refrigeration, [no variable temps] I ended up losing several hundreds of dollars of medicine due to the fact that I could not keep iced properly.

The room was full of mold and although I had an ozonator the mold was so bad it could not keep up. My eyes swelled shut and I had horrible headaches,so bad that I couldn't even leave the room to get food for two days. The assistant manager is very nasty and would not adjust my bill although it cost me a bundle not to mention the physical effects of mold. When guests make the staff aware they have an allergy to certain things the situation needs to be addressed seriously. I feel the board of health and enviornmental services should be notified about this lousy place.

Kathy
Lady Lake, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2007 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Days-Inn/New-Port-Richey-Florida-34668/Days-Inn-Ripoff-Mold-city-dirty-linens-with-pubic-hair-nasty-rude-employees-filthy-bathroo-250400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Days Inn