Complaint Review: Dazadi, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, April 25, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: John — Franklinville New Jersey
Dazadi, Inc.
19197 Golden Valley Road, Ste. 840 Santa Clarita, California USA

Dazadi, Inc. Dazadi never fulfilled my $1000 order! Santa Clarita California

I purchased a Lifespan Fitness TR1200 Treadmill from Dazadi through Sears for over $1000. The Treadmill arrived without the DT-3 console required to operate the unit. I immediately called Dazadi and told the rep that the console was not in the box. He told me that Dazadi would immediately ship the DT-3 console to me. 2 weeks passed and I did not receive the console. So I called Dazadi again. This time I got voicemail and left a message and followed up with an e-mail asking about the status of the console. 1 week passed and I did not hear from them. So I called and left another message and sent them another e-mail asking about the console. Another week passed and I did not hear from them.

So I contacted Sears since my order was placed on their site but "fulfilled" by Dazadi. They contacted Dazadi but also were unable to get in contact with Dazadi. Sears asked me to wait 48 hours so they could contact Dazadi. I waited another week. I called Sears again asking if they were able to contact Dazadi. They were not, and supposedly escalated my case and asked me to wait another 48 hours. So I waited another week. I called Sears again and this time they said they would escalate my case to the Case Manager and to give them yet another 48 hours! I am almost as frustrated with Sears as I am with Dazadi, but Sears promised that if they still cannot contact Dazadi, they will refund my money. So I am waiting another 48 hours for Sears to try to contact Dazadi.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dazadi-Inc/Santa-Clarita-California-91387/Dazadi-Inc-Dazadi-never-fulfilled-my-1000-order-Santa-Clarita-California-1141795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dazadi, Inc.