Complaint Review: Dazzel White Pro

• Submitted: Sun, July 19, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, July 19, 2009

• Reported By:torrance California
Dazzel White Pro
263 West Olive Ave Burbank, California U.S.A.

Dazzel White Pro A BIG TIME RIP OFF AND SCAMMERS STAY AWAY AT ALL COST Burbank California

I ordered my free trial, and before I even finished my order, I was already signed up with couple of memberships. next day my account was charged for $89.00 $55.00 and for $70.00 dollars. If you call them to cancel it will not cancel the other two hidden companies for weight loss or some other shit. I placed the order at night about 1:00AM local time next morning after I contacted them, I was told my order has already been shipped. and they can't refund it, untill I send them (SUPPOSLY FREE) product back to them. In the mean time those two hidden companies kept on pulling money out of my account.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS
There is an other report # on this company

Miter g.
torrance, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2009 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dazzel-White-Pro/Burbank-California-91502/Dazzel-White-Pro-A-BIG-TIME-RIP-OFF-AND-SCAMMERS-STAY-AWAY-AT-ALL-COST-Burbank-California-471381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dazzel White Pro