• Report: #520195

• Updated: Thu, November 05, 2009

• Reported By: rosa — Modbury Nationwide Australia
Dazzel White Pro
america Internet United States of America

Dazzel White Pro prowhite teeth whinening free trial teeth whitening system $1.95 postage and handeling Internet

I found a site from an adelaide girl with a link to Prowhite for a free trial with $1.95 postage and handeling. I have never experienced such a fraudulant site before.

I ordered my free trial only to find out It was $12.90 postage not $1.95. at no stage was I asked to view the terms and conditions and at not stage was ther any mention of an $87.00 charge if I didnt return it. And certainaly no mention of an automatic monthly agreement for more product.

I imediatley contacted the chat line (the only method of contact) to cancel my free trial. I was told that I would be charged $12.90 for postage, and the product has already been processed. This is impossible it was a matter of minutes from when I was informed that the postage was $12.90. And only then was I informed about the $87.00 cost and the regular subscription. They cancelled my so called subscription but refused to cancell my trial offer. They said I will be charged $87.00 if I didnt make it in time to return the product whithin 14 days.  I have never seen such a miss representaion in advertising. They are miss leading and deceptive in thier practice. There was no mention at any time that your order was different than what you originally thought. I believed i was ordering a free trial with $1.95 postage and handeling cost. Thats all.

In Australia Missrepresentation is illeagl.How can they get away with this practice. It make a mockery of ordering online. Dont trust these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2009 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dazzel-White-Pro/internet/Dazzel-White-Pro-prowhite-teeth-whinening-free-trial-teeth-whitening-system-195-postage-520195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dazzel White Pro