Complaint Review: Dazzle Bright

• Updated: Tue, March 02, 2010

• Reported By: wantrevenge — APO, AP Nationwide United States of America
Dazzle Bright
Missouri Internet United States of America

Dazzle Bright Idol Bright, Smile Bright, WorldFit and numerous others. financial predator Internet

This is a blatant example of the most despicable online maggots that are not concerned about destroying internet commerce and leeching off the innocent. It is amazing to me that reputable online vendors do not band together to hit these immoral cretins with every possible punishment allowed by law. It is a sad reflection on society that we now allow intolerable horrors to go on unchecked that would make Hitler shudder with disgust. I know that I will never again use my credit card for online purchases and if I were a rich person, I would spend most of my fortune to eliminate these ghastly terrorists from our planet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2010 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dazzle-Bright/internet/Dazzle-Bright-Idol-Bright-Smile-Bright-WorldFit-and-numerous-others-financial-predator-576903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dazzle Bright