Complaint Review: Dazzle Smile Pro

181 marchHill Rd Orange, Connecticut United States of America
  • Phone: 8775460535
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Dazzle Smile Pro Mom's Story to whiter theet is missleading Saint Louis, Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

* : Hello

* : Process was sucessful

As many people did fall for this story I wanted to add report and make others aware since I was one of those people. I hope people will get to read all this reports before they do any business with those two copanies from mom's story. I ordered both products and my understanding as well was that this is "free" trial. Anyway I ordered on July 24, 09, got products together on July 31, 09 and I called to cancel trial on Aug.6, 09, luckly I did not tolerate product, when I found out that they already billed me for what they sent as free trial on Aug. 4, 09 (rep told me that, did't hit my account at the time).

Anyway, long story short I called Easy White had them to cancele ALL and EVRYTHING with them, rep could not refund full amount ($78) but could rece it to $24 or send me other things, I did not agree with either offer and told him that I will dispute with my bank and report this. Dazzle white on the other hand could not do any refund ($89) but instead showered me with offers of other products which I did not even know what they are, of course I did not agree with them either and told them same thing as other company. Both companies were claiming that I'm out of trial period, which was not same anywhere. One place indicates 10 days other 7days some other 15 days who knows. On top of that it starts day you order.

Next step, I informed in writting, via e-mail, both companies, that I will be disputing transaction and reporting them. Easy White responded back to me with e-mail stating they will do full refund and do no further charges, I can keep product as their gift to me, and to alow them 2-3 business days for processing, and they DID what they said. Yes, I did go through some hoops but so far I'm ok with how they handeled it. Dazzle White is different story. As I did as I said. I called my bank to dispute transation and lady that I spoke, after I explained what's going on, said go ahead and send product back or what's left of it back to them, alow them 60 days for refund if they don't we will take next step. I did not know where to send it back, so I called cus. ser. # provided. Rep. pulled my acct. and started in same way as the other rep I called first time (terms& conditions bla, bla) I told ther that I'm simply calling to obtain address and all other necessary information to return their product as advised by my bank and that I will not talk about anything else anymore. She provided me with RMA # and address where it's going. We'll see what happens next and if I will get refund.

Even if I end up getting refund for Dazzle White I will still be upset for all this time used and all this hassle on top of paying for S&H for something that I could not even use. Absolute waste of time and money.

I also noted, since I have been visiting "mom's story" page often and diging, pages that you're linked to from that page are changing consistantly and so is name of the product that they are offering.

My advise: DO NOT order any products that are mentioned in that mom's story, does not matter what they are called.

Good luck if you are on the list of being scamed as I am.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2009 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dazzle-Smile-Pro/Orange-Connecticut-06477/Dazzle-Smile-Pro-Moms-Story-to-whiter-theet-is-missleading-Saint-Louis-Missouri-481122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dazzle Smile Pro

Hello,

AUTHOR: Loude Poyster - (United States of America)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 30-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-948-5508 or visit our 24/7 live help at http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

#2

Hello

AUTHOR: Gemma R. - (USA)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

#3

Process was sucessful

AUTHOR: elmakaric2006@hotmail.com - (U.S.A.)

Well, to keep you posted, I did as I stated. I mailed their product with RMA on envelope and inside, mailed it with delivery confirmation service, and I just checked my account and thankfuly full refund is there. I would advise all those that are reading to do not just give up and forget about it.