Complaint Review: Dazzle Smile Pro

• Updated: Sun, November 22, 2009

• Reported By: david — burlington North Carolina USA
Dazzle Smile Pro
4809 prime ct las vegas, Nevada United States of America

Dazzle Smile Pro well, i seen a add where you should try for just a small price for shipping. then all the sudden within day, i had 2 charges of 78.28, i tryed to call, no luck! i turned it into my banks fruad dept. las vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Unfortunately you were a victim as well

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

this company should be shut down. how many people read all the fine print in,,,,,,,, do you accept? i mean most of us would need a attorney to hammer out the details. running adds like here is how i got my teeth clean for just a few bucks for s/h. and then i got 2 charges for 78.28. i called and d/s said in a very rude manner, its clear in the fine print, didn't you read. so, i suggested that they take there product back and i will get my money, and the answer is, no, if i can send it back in a certain short time frame yes to one 78. refund no to the first. and would not for the life of me tell me that there would be any more charges, will not answer to that at all. i cancled my card, turned it in to the bank  for fraud. these are the ones that screw up this country ripping off people, go buy some crest strips (made in china) sold at wal mart(china) and save your self some money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2009 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dazzle-Smile-Pro/las-vegas-Nevada-/Dazzle-Smile-Pro-well-i-seen-a-add-where-you-should-try-for-just-a-small-price-for-shipp-505029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dazzle Smile Pro

Unfortunately you were a victim as well

AUTHOR: Spyros - (U.S.A.)

The same thing happened to me. The add stated an "tryout" for 3.97 or 4.97. Never did I imagine the shipments would continue automatically and that they would be 78 and change. I ended up closing that credit card number and getting a new one from the credit card company. Also, when you call the number, they tell you they only ship the product and that you need to call another number. When you call that number, there is a long wait and they are rude. They will canx your order but you will see another company charge your card for a smaller amount. It just never ends until you close that account number with your credit card company. I learned my lesson with these people!

Hello,

AUTHOR: Martin Maureen - (United States of America)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 30-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-948-5508 or visit our 24/7 live help at http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,