Complaint Review: Dazzle Smile

Dazzle Smile
, Florida United States of America

Dazzle Smile Pristine helth 866-676-4122 DAZZLE WHITE A RIP OFF Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

Dazzle White is a rip off and do not order their product because you will recieve additional charges on your card without your approval or knowledge and it is almost impossible to cancel alot of headaches save yourself just don't order.  I am a working mom without alot of money when i saw a small trial free offer on the internet and thought ok i would try it.  I ordered but paid shipping and handling 4.99.  I later received a call from Dazzle White trying to get me to purchase a tray i told them i was only interested in the trail offer and i did not want any other charges on my card or else i would disbute it.  The girl never told me i had to cancel or even that i was signed up for anything else.  She was very rude and annoyed.  I never receieved another thing in the mail although i was charged 79.28 on my card using a phony pristine helth 866-676-4122 number on my card my bank gave me the number and it was not a number and the pristine helth is dazzle white.  So my bank canceled my card and i have to wait for my money i'm mad as hell i don't have extra money to give away and now i will be late paying my bills thanks to this thought less company so i guess the only way they can make money is by stealing peoples money and not just offering a product they say works.  Bull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2009 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dazzle-Smile/-Florida-/Dazzle-Smile-Pristine-helth-866-676-4122-DAZZLE-WHITE-A-RIP-OFF-Florida-500293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dazzle Smile

Hello,

AUTHOR: Gemma R. - (USA)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-948-5508 or visit our 24/7 live help at http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,