Complaint Review: Dazzle White, Denta White, Local Mom

• Submitted: Fri, July 31, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 06, 2010

• Reported By:Hatfield Pennsylvania
Dazzle White, Denta White, Local Mom
momsteethstory.com Sellersville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Dazzle White, Denta White, Local Mom Beware of local Mom's teeth whitening story!!!! Sellersville Pennsylvania

*Consumer Suggestion: I've had similar problems

* : Hello

BEWARE! I tried this mom's suggestions and ordered my "free" trials. What a joke! The next thing I knew I had an $85 dollar charge on my debit card (which at the time made my account go negative and my rent check was bounced!) These are not free samples. They are free trial periods. And with Denta White they claim a 10 day trial period.

HA HA..that starts from the day you order it , not the day you receive it. I do have to say I had more luck with Dazzle white. It was a free 14 day trial period and I was burned by denta white first, so I got to them in time. I have never in 40 years ever done this before because they usually turn out to be scams. But since it was listed as consmer tips weekly, I let them get to me.

I also have to note that the disclaimer for it being a trial period is after you enter all your credit info and you need a magnifying glass! I am disputing this with my bank. When I called them, they informed me that I am not the first one within the same bank that has the same problem.

Beth
Hatfield, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2009 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dazzle-White-Denta-White-Local-Mom/Sellersville-Pennsylvania/Dazzle-White-Denta-White-Local-Mom-Beware-of-local-Moms-teeth-whitening-story-Selle-475409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dazzle White, Denta White, Local Mom

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I've had similar problems

AUTHOR: Tyler Getsinger - (USA)

I've had similar problems. I found an updated phone number at (866) 982-5126. When I talked to the customer rep I kept a level head and they were helpful enough. I got my order canceled. I also found out you can cancel at white-smiles.com.

I also suggest making sure you have the right company, or checking if you are receiving products from multiple companies. Its a frustrating waste of time to call one company, spend all that time trying to figure out your problem only to find out you have the wrong people. Its also frustrating cancelling for one product, then receiving more of another product because you didnt realize you signed up for multiple companys products.

#2

Hello

AUTHOR: Gemma R. - (USA)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-948-5508 or visit our 24/7 live help at http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,