Complaint Review: Dazzle White, Denta White, Local Mom

• Updated: Tue, July 06, 2010

• Reported By: jen — pittsburg Kansas United States of America
Dazzle White, Denta White, Local Mom
654 N. 800 East #505 spanish fork, Utah United States of America

Dazzle White, Denta White, Local Mom lied, fradulent,steals and dishonest spanish fork, Utah

*Consumer Suggestion: I've had similar problems

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

I ordered a "free trial" of denta white product online on Oct. 3, 2009 using my debit card. The very next day, I cancelled it online and over the phone with a gentlemen named Wally. I confirmed with him that it was cancelled and he said yes he saw where it was cancelled online. He asked me why I was cancelling and I said I didn't realize I would be enrolled in a delivery system and charged more so I wanted to cancel before any of that happened because I am a sigle mom and have many kids to support. He assured me it was cancelled. I asked if I needed to return the product once I got it and he said no keep it and at least try it and let us know how it works. I verified once more that I would have no additional charges and he said no. On Oct. 20, 2009 I was charged 92.36 and when I called the company to say I had cancelled they said no I had not. If I had I would have gotten a cancellation e-mail. I was very mad. They said just return the product unopened. I clarified what they meant and they said as long as the inside clear plastic was not opened. I returned it within the next two days and confirmed they got it on the 29 of Oct. On Nov. 12, 2009 I called about my refund and Claudia said it was processed on the 6th and denied because the plastic was opened and the contents where in ziploc bags. This was so untrue and I was very mad. I said I wanted to speak to a Supervisor or returns dept. She said a Supervisor could do nothing and you can't have direct communication with the returns dept. She said they just go along with what the returns dept. says. I believe they just decided not to cancel my order the first time if you don't document it then it didn't happen and the returns dept. can say what they want it is their word against mine hence they don't have to refund. I didn't realize I had to take picture of the unopened product before I sent it back. This company is a scam and they are hurting people with their dishonesty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2009 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dazzle-White-Denta-White-Local-Mom/spanish-fork-Utah-84660/Dazzle-White-Denta-White-Local-Mom-lied-fradulentsteals-and-dishonest-spanish-fork-U-522908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dazzle White, Denta White, Local Mom

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I've had similar problems

AUTHOR: Tyler Getsinger - (USA)

I've had similar problems. I found an updated phone number at (866) 982-5126. when i talked to the customer rep i kept a level head and they were helpful enough. I got my order canceled. I also found out you can cancel at white-smiles.com.

I also suggest making sure you have the right company, or checking if you are receiving products from multiple companies. Its a frustrating waste of time to call one company, spend all that time trying to figure out your problem only to find out you have the wrong people. Its also frustrating cancelling for one product, then receiving more of another product because you didnt realize you signed up for multiple companys products.

Hello,

AUTHOR: Starlet Simmons - (United States of America)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 30-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-948-5508 or visit our 24/7 live help at http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,