farmers

Complaint Review: Dazzle White / Insider Secrets Tips / Comprehensive Weight Loss EBook Package

• Submitted: Fri, September 18, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, September 27, 2009

• Reported By: Eric — Dallas Texas USA
Dazzle White / Insider Secrets Tips / Comprehensive Weight Loss EBook Package
545 8th Ave, suite 401 new york, New York United States of America

Dazzle White - Insider Secrets Tips - Comprehensive Weight Loss - EBook Package VH Access "health member", ezkit, dazzle white I took Dazzle White up on their "FREE" trial offer. They began charging me for product I never received. When I canceled, they refunded. They sold my info and money has been stolen from my checking. new york New York

*UPDATE Employee: Hello.

*UPDATE Employee: Hello.

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

I took Dazzle White up on their "free" offer. I received one tube of dazzle white and never used it. Next, they charged my debit card for approx $58 two times. I called and canceled. They credited my card back.

Apparently, they sold my info to a company which goes by different names at different times: Comprehensive Weight Loss, VH Access, among others. For the past 3 months, my debit card has been hit for: $2.96, 7.14, 3.24, 7.01, .10, .09, .21, international fees, etc.

I called "Comprehensive Weight Loss" to cancel and a woman who could barely speak English put me on hold for so long I had to hang up. As I googled more info about this situation, I found a large number of people who were very upset with Dazzle White and this other company/companies.

I'd like my money returned but in the meantime, I've canceled my debit card.  This is a huge scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2009 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dazzle-White-Insider-Secrets-Tips-Comprehensive-Weight-Loss-EBook-Package/new-york-New-York-10018/Dazzle-White-Insider-Secrets-Tips-Comprehensive-Weight-Loss-EBook-Package-VH-Access-497056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dazzle White / Insider Secrets Tips / Comprehensive Weight Loss EBook Package

Hello.

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-948-5508 or visit our 24/7 live help at http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Hello.