Complaint Review: Dazzle White & World Club Fitness

• Updated: Fri, December 11, 2009

• Reported By: joannalaw — Locust Grove Georgia United States of America
Dazzle White & World Club Fitness
PO Box 22100, E. 26th Avenue Aurora, Colorado United States of America

Dazzle White & World Club Fitness World Fit, Farend Services Fraudulant charges Aurora, Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

I too have been ripped off by this company.  I did order Dazzle White from a promotion they were offering.  Eerything went fine at first.  I was only charged the agreed upon promo price.  Then, the next month, I was charged $87 and sent another dazzle pro applicator.  I immediately called and canceled my membership.  No problem, right?

Wrong!  Next month I have a charge for $24.13 from a company called World Fit????  Call them and speak to Lance, who informs me I signed up for this service when I ordered Dazzle Pro.  Lance says he can cancel my membership but cannot refund the charges.  When I ask to speak to a manager or supervisor, Lance informs me that he is authorized to make all decisions and there is no one else for me to talk to.

Something needs to be done about this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2009 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dazzle-White-World-Club-Fitness/Aurora-Colorado-80019/Dazzle-White-World-Club-Fitness-World-Fit-Farend-Services-Fraudulant-charges-Aurora-Co-535699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dazzle White & World Club Fitness

Hello,

AUTHOR: brenda.hawks - (United States of America)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 30-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-948-5508 or visit our 24/7 live help at http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,