brings

• Updated: Wed, October 07, 2009

• Reported By: John in Florida — Mims Florida USA
Dazzle White
P.O. Box 10276 Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Dazzle White, Dazzle Smile Pro, White Smile, Healthlife, Elitepack, EZ Kit, PRistine Health, Well B Health I ordered a free trial sample for the cost of $1.95 postage only and cancelled the subscription immediately upon receipt. Since then they have charged my back account 15 times using multiple names. Des Moines, Iowa

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

I ordered a "free" trial sample and upon receipt learned that if I did not cancel I would be charged $79.28 per month.  I immediately cancelled on their website and recieved confirmation emails attached.  Since that time I have been charged several hundreds of dollars on at least 15 different instances using at least 8 different company names, all within the past 6 weeks.  Names include Dazzle White, Dazzle Smile Pro, White Smile, Healthlife, ElitePack, Pristine Health, EZ Kit, WellB Health, and more.  Every other day I am being charged another fee from a different company and am told that I must return the product for a refund and am given return authorization numbers.  Trouble is I have received nothing to return except for the initial "free" samples.  Often the phone numbers on my bank statement are not in service.  I can only hope those scumbags who are stealing people's hard earned money are caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent to include execution.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2009 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dazzle-White/Des-Moines-Iowa-50381/Dazzle-White-Dazzle-Smile-Pro-White-Smile-Healthlife-Elitepack-EZ-Kit-PRistine-Healt-503468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dazzle White

Hello,

AUTHOR: Gemma R. - (USA)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-948-5508 or visit our 24/7 live help at http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,