Complaint Review: Dazzle White

• Updated: Fri, September 04, 2009

• Reported By: Gregg — Orlando Florida USA
Dazzle White
www.dazzlesmilepro.com Internet United States of America

Dazzle White White Bright, Dazzle Smile Deceptive advertizing,,, there is NO FREE SAMPLE! It will cost you over $63 if you order the trial. Orlando, Florida

* : Hello

Like many others, I was taken in by the deceptive advertizing for Dazzel White, thinking I could try something cheap to brighten my teeth...boy was I wrong!

You are lead to believe that you can get a "free" sample of the product for $4.95...but if you do not return the "free" product within 14 days you get charged an additional $58.76 for the crappy little tube!

I have called them, and since it is still within their 60 day guarantee period, I should be getting a credit once they recieve my return.  I will issue another report if this does not happen.

BEWARE OF THIS SCAM!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2009 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dazzle-White/internet/Dazzle-White-White-Bright-Dazzle-Smile-Deceptive-advertizing-there-is-NO-FREE-SAMPLE-480510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dazzle White

#1

Hello

AUTHOR: Gemma R. - (USA)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-948-5508 or visit our 24/7 live help at http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,