Complaint Review: Dazzle white celebrity smile

• Updated: Wed, October 07, 2009

• Reported By: Robyn — Toowoomba Internet Australia
Dazzle white celebrity smile
www.dazzlewhite.net Nationwide United States of America

Dazzle white celebrity smile Celebrity Smile False advertising, did not get 14 day free trail, still getting charges for weird things. Refused to pay them. internet, Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

This company has these poor ladies trying to make sense of your complaints and I am not really sure they speak good English.  First of all I ordered a 14 day free trail of their tooth whitening product.  They said postage was $10, they charged me $20.  THEN, having only got the product for 2 days, I was promptly charged the full price to my mastercard.

I rang some poor lady and said, how do I know how good it is for 14 days, as I have only had it for 2? I may return it if it is not good, but I do not know yet, as I only got it 2 days ago and have not had it for a 14 day trial as yet.....lady said they charge it out on a certain day of the month, does not seem to matter how many days you HAVE it, it is charged out 14 days after they SEND it, and it takes about 3 weeks to get to Australia, so you don't GET your 14 days trial and you have already been charged for it early, sort of.  I would have thought, as I said to her, that you allow say 14 days for it to get here, then let me have it for 14 days after that, THEN if I do not return it, you charge me.  That is the way it should be.  She said sorry....twice.

Anyway, after my grumbling about the postage and early charge having not used the product for 14 days, we agreed that she would send me a free tube as they WERE at fault.  I said, right, as long as you do not charge me for this one also....no more charges and no more tubes.  I only have a couple of teeth I want whitened, the rest are capped, so one small tube lasts me a long time. OK?  She agreed no more tubes and I would get the free one to make up for the extra postage and early charge.

So the 'free' tube arrived to stop me grumbling and because I got charged early without having had to use the tube for the 14 days, and for the extra postages.

This was a couple of months ago.  Last month my mastercard had two charges on it for strange business houses, and I queried it with Westpac and they said it was Dazzle White.  I said, I ordered nothing from them and won't be paying it so put in an appeal and the two charges got cancelled and I did not have to pay them.

NOW, today, out of the blue, 6th October, I get 3 tubes from a place in Milperra, NSW called Just Think Media, and it had 3 tubes of Dazzle White inside.  I have just rung Dazzle White again and talked to a poor lady but said very firmly, hey, I have paid for my tube, want no more, told you that, now you send me 3 I have not ordered and I do not want them and am not going to pay for them.  Their delivery was unauthorised, and so was the charge for them, so you need to be aware that tomorrow I am authorising Westpac that this charge is illegal and not authorised and I will not be paying it.

She said, well you return not used portion.  I said I am not going to do that either.  Why should I pay to return tubes that I have not ordered.  It is your error.  I paid for what I got.  I told you I wanted no more.  You have charged my credit card weird charges last month and I refused to pay them, and now, 6th October 09, you send me 3 more tubes that I have not ordered, and obviously charged my credit card for them also.  I am not paying for them either.  I know it is not your fault, but when I tell your company that I want no more tubes a couple of months ago, and now you send me 3 more that I do not want, nor do I want to pay for them, you need to advise your company of this, and make sure there is no more of this kind of thing.

If I ever want more, I will order them.  I have told you I want no more, have paid for what I got.  You had no right to charge my mastercard last month for weird charges, no idea even now what on earth they were for, and it seems now that you have added more to my card for 3 tubes I did not order, do not want, and am not going to pay for nor return.  She said to get on to product cancellation. I said, no, I have done that.  YOU tell them no more and I am not paying for these tubes nor sending them back either, so do not send me any more ok....thank you for your time and patience.

Next thing I check my emails tonight and there is a email from them saying we will not bill you for any more tubes....but that will be from today....so any already sent will be charged for.....like h*ll they will be....no order, no charges, that is it.  Looks like another call to Westpac tomorrow telling them there are unauthorised charges on my mastercard and please tell the business house I am not paying them...here we go again.  These people never give up.  I reckon those here and there charges are often missed by people paying their cards.  I didn't miss them but I bet quite a few do so they get a bit extra here and there.  Never deal with them.  They are fraudalent in their advertising and the poor girls who answer the on line queries must get so depressed all the time having customers complaining to them.  Who wants their job?  Not me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2009 02:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dazzle-white-celebrity-smile/nationwide/Dazzle-white-celebrity-smile-Celebrity-Smile-False-advertising-did-not-get-14-day-free-tr-504349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dazzle white celebrity smile

Hello,

AUTHOR: Gemma R. - (USA)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-948-5508 or visit our 24/7 live help at http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,