Complaint Review: Dazzling Nails

• Reported By: Jenny — Hamilton Ontario Canada
Dazzling Nails
162 King Street West Hamilton, Ontario United States of America

Dazzling Nails Won't EVER be going here! Hamilton, Ontario

Dazzling Nails is a run-of-the-mill Chinese nail salon. The girls all spoke fairly good English but talked back and forth to each other instead of building any sort of rapport with customers.  I don't speak Chinese at all but I'm almost certain they were discussing how much of a tip the customer before me left.  The salon was dusty and decorated cheaply and sparse like every other chop-shop I've been to.  I don't know why I'm in anyway surprised at the sloppy manicure I received considering the condition the salon was in.  Poor attention to salon appearance/cleanliness = poor attention to nails/services. The guy called Hung (The Boss) that did my nails never once smiled and didn't respond to my attempts at breaking the ice. He did a HORRIBLE JOB! lumpy, uneven, the white tip are so thin, looks like a teenager did my nails no joke! she was rude too! I cant believe it! to top it off they are expensive!! $32 for a gel manicure??? Are you kidding me??
I'm so sick of this type of nail salon. I won't be back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2012 09:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dazzling-Nails/Hamilton-Ontario-L8P-1A5/Dazzling-Nails-Wont-EVER-be-going-here-Hamilton-Ontario-885523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dazzling Nails