Complaint Review: DbotDesigns

• Updated: Sat, April 12, 2014

• Reported By: Josh — Ontario
DbotDesigns
Internet USA

DbotDesigns, Dennis Coulter, Laura Coulter, Dbot Designs This company SCAMMED me and stole my money! Joplin Internet

*Consumer Comment: hard to belive

Dbotdesigns is a SCAM.

Do not hire them no matter what. I hired them to do graphic work and design work and ended up having all of my money stolen and none of the work done. I was constantly told that work was being done but in the end nothing was given to me.

I have tried contacting them in various ways but they constantly ignore me or hang up on me. This entire company is a rip-off and no one should have the displeasure of dealing with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2014 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DbotDesigns/internet/DbotDesigns-Dennis-Coulter-Laura-Coulter-Dbot-Designs-This-company-SCAMMED-me-and-stol-1138438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DbotDesigns

hard to belive

AUTHOR: Charles - ()

I have been a customer of this company for years and use them 5-6 times a year

They have always delivered on every project i have handed them. I love the fact that Dennis calles me 3-4 times to make sure he is getting the correct files and formats that i need. The report that i read was false on every level after asking Laura about it she told me that

"on some projects there comes a time when you know that the client will not be happy with any result. We have not ever nor will we ever offer a money back guarentee. We deserve to be compensated for our time regardless if they are happy with the work. Its commisioned based work ..."

If a carpenter was hired to build a house and spends time starting the project and the client decides he is not happy he still has to pay for the work done.

Being a satisfied customer i would have to say that they have ALWAYS delivered on my projects (not always as quick as i would have liked but always delivered).

Keep in mind that this company has been on the internet for 10 years and this is the only complaint anywhere about them