Complaint Review: Dcfs

• Submitted: Tue, December 22, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 22, 2009

• Reported By: Channy — Aurora Illinois United States of America

Dcfs Took my only son into fostercare, Internet

About 5 months ago  I was living in Champaign with  the babys father. we got into a domestic fight (our first) involving his arrest, after that  Dcfs stepped in somehow, one of his family members felt  upset that the abuser was in jail, so called dcfs and started a report on me. I was struggling then but also took good care of my only son, who has a  feeding tube. I think social workers neglected to  fully  see what type of mom i was, they put me thru hell, trying to hold onto my son, took him once gave him back, took him again and now they  make it hard to see him. Also why didnt they place him with family??? my mom wanted him, they  passed up all  rights to do this, it has caused me alot of stress, he turned 1 witout his family, and now i cry cause noone really tells me when i can see him or have him. My mom is suffering for him also. [continued below]....
.....  I think or right to place him with family was violated.. Why let a small child go into the system with strangers, please help us!!  They are not planning to give him back and we are suffering now. I want justice in  fact i  have records of thier neglect  during my struggle to regain my son. one case worker was  flat out rude, and  the doctor  comitted neglect in a prescription she wrote for my childs, feedings with the tube,... but they  lied,.I have papers  on alot of  things they did to keep him there. He is with some old couple, I am just 2oyrs old, my only son has been stolen from me,...please help me now

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2009 01:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dcfs/internet/Dcfs-Took-my-only-son-into-fostercare-Internet-543509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dcfs