Complaint Review: De Monaco Heritage Fund

• Submitted: Wed, January 10, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 10, 2007

• Reported By:Milton Florida
De Monaco Heritage Fund
318 Indian Trace Ste # 440 Weston, Florida U.S.A.

De Monaco Heritage Fund They sent me a letter saying I was qualified for a grant I did not apply for, and asked for money upfront. Weston Florida

I noticed other reports on this same company, but the addresses were in Nevada. Apparently they have now moved to Florida. I received a letter from them today stating that I was the recipient of a grant that I never applied for. Also, they asked me to send them $25.00. Isn't grant money supposed to be free? I thought about not posting another rip off report about this company, but since they are now using a Florida address I thought that I should.

Milton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2007 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/De-Monaco-Heritage-Fund/Weston-Florida-33326/De-Monaco-Heritage-Fund-They-sent-me-a-letter-saying-I-was-qualified-for-a-grant-I-did-not-229745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on De Monaco Heritage Fund