Complaint Review: De Monaco Heritage Fund

• Submitted: Thu, July 26, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, July 27, 2007

• Reported By:Columbus Mississippi
De Monaco Heritage Fund
318 Indian Trace, Ste #440 Weston, Florida U.S.A.

De Monaco Heritage Fund I received a "Grant Confirmation" letter from Addison DeWit, Director of Grants and Jacqueline De Monaco(Founder of the DMHF) stating that I was the recipient of an individual grant from the De Monaco Heritage Fund. It stated my benefits would commence as soon as they received Grant Confirmation and the $25 fee from me. On January 15, 2007 I sent them the fee and I'm still waiting for my MONEY. Weston Florida

I received a "Grant Confirmation" letter from Addison DeWit, Director of Grants and Jacqueline De Monaco "Founder of the De Monace Heritage Fund" stating that I was the recipient of an individual grant from the De Monaco Heritage Fund. It stated my benefits would commence as soon as they received Grant Confirmation and the $25 fee from me. On January 15, 2007 I sent them the $25 fee and I'm still waiting for my "Grant Money".

The letter was signed by Jacqueline De Monaco. This is a direct quote from the last paragraph in the letter. "I want to congratulate you upon confirmation of your nomination. And upon being named as a recipient of an individual grant from the De Monaco Heritage Fund." "May you use your grant wisely and well."

I wish someone would make these people pay dearly for Fraud.

Srandle
Columbus, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2007 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/De-Monaco-Heritage-Fund/Weston-Florida-33326O/De-Monaco-Heritage-Fund-I-received-a-Grant-Confirmation-letter-from-Addison-DeWit-Direc-263374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on De Monaco Heritage Fund