Complaint Review: DeLage Financial - Norv Capital?Norvergence

• Submitted: Thu, August 12, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 12, 2004

• Reported By:Saugus Massachusetts
DeLage Financial - Norv Capital?Norvergence
550 Broad Street Newark, New Jersey U.S.A.

DeLage Financial Norv Capital? Norvergence ripoff Philadelphia AndNewark New Jersey and PA

I was contacted by a rep from Norvergence in August of 2003 - and fell for it. I was never told that a lesing campnay would be involved. I have never received the money for termination fees or the money promised to my previous carrier for monthly fees while the process was taking place. Also, I have since disconnected all the equipment and got all the necessary services for a qurter of what I was paying. I have notified Norvergence/Norv Capital/and Delage Financial for breach of contract. (exhorbitent fees, monies due to previous carrier not paid and I paid it, customer service failures - non proper notification that there was a leasing company, etc).

I have joined a class action suit already based in CA - I have also tried to return the equipment which was returned to me as undeliverable. I will not pay anyone any more money and have been thinking about suing the financial services company for previous fees paid. Please advise.

Carol
Saugus, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2004 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DeLage-Financial-Norv-CapitalNorvergence/Newark-New-Jersey-07102/DeLage-Financial-Norv-Capital-Norvergence-ripoff-Philadelphia-AndNewark-New-Jersey-and-PA-103299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DeLage Financial - Norv Capital?Norvergence