Complaint Review: DeMarco-Flores International Law Office

• Submitted: Thu, May 03, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 03, 2012

• Reported By: DIR — Nationwide United Arab Emirates
DeMarco-Flores International Law Office
Edificio Century Tower,Piso 4, Oficina 401-74 Nationwide United States of America

DeMarco-Flores International Law Office Davis Jared Jeffrey The person names Davis Jared Jeffrey convinced me in offering me secondary citizenship services to obtain citizenship in Argentina based on his connections with South America officals in the Embassy a Panama City - Panama, Nationwide

I met Davis Jared Jeffrey while exploring the net and he convinced me he is offering citizenships to Brazil. Panama, Venzula and Argentine. He took from me around USD30,000/- which I know I can't redeem back and disappeared and no longer communicates with me to provide me with my citizenship paper for myself and family. He resides in Spain and I have provided most of his details. He claims to be an attorney. He has a Legal service office in Panama in below address

Davis Jared Jeffrey Specialist Consultant & Senior Lawyer DeMarco-Flores International Law OfficeEdificio Century TowerPiso 4, Oficina 401-74Via R.J. AlfaroPanama City - PanamaTelephone: (507) 360 5474Fax: (507) 360 5470 24HHelpDesk: (507) 6020 7701 info@centralamericacitizenship.com and the website is http://www.centralamericacitizenship.com/

I want the whole world to know that he is scam so he doesn't fool and trick other people in ripping off their money for a dream of obtaining a citizenship from a place when they are desperate and go into financial obligations to do that. Please help me to get justice from this person and god knows how many other people he fooled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2012 01:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DeMarco-Flores-International-Law-Office/nationwide/DeMarco-Flores-International-Law-Office-Davis-Jared-Jeffrey-The-person-names-Davis-Jared-J-877535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DeMarco-Flores International Law Office