- Report: #1017575
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: DeVry University
DeVry UniversityChicago, Illinois United States of America
DeVry University Keller School of Management DeVry, devry Chicago, Illinois
The first session seemed fine, an advisor called me WAY TOO MUCH to ask how I was doing. When I had a problem, I couldn't get in contact with anyone, the teachers are the worst- I would have a conflict and I wouldn't receive a call or any form of contact for a week.
-Student advisors work on commission for students to draft their friends but they won't admit it. (But they will offer you something for drafting a friend.)
-You are charged for books every single time whether you're taking it again and already have the books or not.
- If they make a mistake and send you a refund, you better hold onto it because they'll demand that money back before either continuing with your classes or to re-register.
BEWARE, this is a terrible school! You're better off not getting a degree, really.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DeVry-University/Chicago-Illinois-/DeVry-University-Keller-School-of-Management-DeVry-devry-Chicago-Illinois-1017575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.