Complaint Review: DeVry University

• Reported By: JDS22287 — Bechtelsville Pennsylvania
DeVry University
Internet USA

DeVry University Scam... Nationwide Internet

I recently graduated from this establishment and quickly realized that I hadn't honestly learned anything. I owe them an extremely large amount of money for an absolute waste of my time. They told me that 95% of thier students found jobs in thier field after graduating but this has to be a botched number. I took tons of classes that had no real relevance to anything I went to school for. All the course material can be found online. I really regret falling for this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2014 04:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DeVry-University/internet/DeVry-University-Scam-Nationwide-Internet-1149496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DeVry University