Complaint Review: Dead Beat Dad Derrick Butala Please Help Me!!!

• Submitted: Tue, January 02, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, February 07, 2012

• Reported By:valparaiso Indiana
Dead Beat Dad Derrick Butala Please Help Me!!!
5985 Carol Ct Demotte In 46310 (last Known Whereabouts) Demotte In Or Holts Summit, Minnesota U.S.A.

Dead Beat Dad Derrick Butala Please Help Me!!! I need help finding my 3 older kids father!! he is not in indiana! Demotte In Or Holts Summit Minnesota Demotte In Or Holts Summit Minnesota

*Author of original report: Back on the Run for over 2 yrs now!

*Author of original report: UPDATE

*Author of original report: i would like to add some information

*Consumer Suggestion: Possible locations of Dead Beat Dad

Hi, my name is Erica and my ex husdband derrick butala is a dead beat father of 3 kids my oldest is 6 and my twins are 5.

He is no longer in indiana he got smart and ran off to another state last thing I knew was he was in minnesota somewhere.

Please please help me i pray for this every day. Last I knew he owed me 19,500 dollars between me and the state im sure it has increased alot more since may. His girlfriend or maybe wife now could be June Hadlock she has a baby named Holly and a son that lives with the dad john hadlock.

I have been trying so hard to find this man and my luck is just not so good if you could help me in any way i would so appreciate it... He has warrants in Indiana and they don't do anything about him being in another state no looking or nothing.

I hope one of you can help me then I would know god is watching over me....
thank you...

Erica
valparaiso, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2007 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dead-Beat-Dad-Derrick-Butala-Please-Help-Me/Demotte-In-Or-Holts-Summit-Minnesota/Dead-Beat-Dad-Derrick-Butala-Please-Help-Me-I-need-help-finding-my-3-older-kids-father-228369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dead Beat Dad Derrick Butala Please Help Me!!!

Back on the Run for over 2 yrs now!

AUTHOR: Erica - (U.S.A.)

has not paid in over 2 yrs again. is on the run. I hear he is still in indiana.  hanging with someone named Thelma Meeks or Thelma Griffin.

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Erica - (U.S.A.)

derrick has been found and is actively paying child support.
i asked for this to be deleted and the guy wont delete it. I asked him about a month ago.
i dont no what else to do so please leave all these people alone.
i just wish derrick would see his kids but what can i do about that.
at least hes paying.. i do think i owe a thank you to his girlfriend for helping me out getting him back to indiana and getting him to pay me child support.
so please ignore this post everything is going good it has been for over a year and i am Shocked! so thank you so much.
have a great day.

i would like to add some information

AUTHOR: Erica - (U.S.A.)

hi i have derricks social security number and his date of birth if any of you can help me his date of birth is 07-28-1980. thanks you and thanks so much for taking time to help me!!

#4 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Danielle - (U.S.A.)

First please know God is watching over you even when it doesn't seem like it. So you would know this I felt compelled to use my knowledge to help you as we cannot fight alone all the time.

Although it does not seem like much of a result I do hope it is enough to help. And again I spent many hours on this if for nothing else than for you to know you are not standing alone. God is always there for you!

In using the information you provided the first result was a question. You stated he is not in Demotte, IN nor is he in Holts Summit, MN. There does not seem to be a Holts Summit, MN So my question is did you mean Holts Summit, MO (Missouri)? If you did keep looking as I came up with three separate results for this location. His age is also listed as 27 you can use this to determine how current the listing is. I had no returns on June for this location which only means she has not turned on any public utilities in her name.

Second I tracked just the last known address you gave. Do you have contact with any of his family? If you do not know how to get ahold of them I can help. This search took me to Albuquerque, NM. This would be a good place to look if you believe he is living with family.

Third I searched for June. In my search I discovered she most likely has filed for bankruptcy in Indiana and does not appear to be final. This could be for a number of reasons and may even be an old filing.
Other than that I have only been able to track her to Hinckley, MN her age is listed as 28. Again you can use this to determine how recent this listing is.

I can also tell you it does not appear that they are married nor is he in jail in either MO or MN.

I hope this bring more answers than questions to you as it could not mean much to me as an unknown subject. I could find no listed number for either of them which means they may be unlisted or have a cell phone. I do appologize for not being able to do more but as I am in a similar situation where money is scarce I could not afford to pay for some of the information availiable not knowing if the information was relevant or helpful.

If you have more information that might help locate him such as PII (Personally Identifying Information)not that such information should be made public, but if you do I can tell you some specific places where this might help you. You may contact me if allowed through e-mail at elephantluvbug@hotmail.com

#5 Consumer Suggestion